Smartphones have become the new necessity, and every household needs a few of them. Just a few years back, children were provided smartphones at the graduation age. Today they are provided at the high school age. With growing crimes against the child, the monitoring of child activities has taken a toll on most of the parents. To allow for easy access to your child’s smartphone monitoring, there is new child monitoring software that help regulate the children’s smartphone activities and usage.
Parental Control Software works as a child protection app that supports the regulation of smartphones by adult children and provides useful information to the parents. It functions as a child monitoring software by filtering features. Its user-friendly interface allows for easy access to the activities on your child’s phone as well as the content and applications used by the child. The Kids monitoring software provides setting restrictions on the content and claims by the parents.
With the use of the Parental monitoring software, the parent can access the child’s content and put restrictions accordingly.
Activities that can be monitored
● Call History
● Text messages
● Internet History
● GPS Location
● Photos and videos were taken
The filters and restrictions that can be set on child monitoring software
● Application filters
● Internet usage filters
● Screen time
● Child contacts
● Geo-fencing alert
Advantages of using Parental Control App, child monitoring app are:
● Monitor the internet/websites accessed by a child- Internet usage is one area where the child needs to filter the content. The child monitoring app allows for restricted usage to sites and filters the material as set by the parent. With the application installed in the child’s smartphone, the parent can browse the internet history and can impose restrictions on the usage of particular websites and net portals by the child.
● Filtering the online applications installed- Certain applications have age restrictions and child should abide by them. The child monitoring app allows for setting application downloads and software by the children to regulate the internet content accessed by the child. The parent can block applications through child monitoring software.
● Real-time GPS tracking – One thing that bothers a parent is the location of the child. Late hours and wee hour are the peak time of concern by a parent. The child monitoring app provides for real-time GPS tracking of the child’s location. Secure location spot can provide for mishaps and allow for reachability.
● Text Messages, photos and videos- A regulated set of text messages, pictures were taken and videos accessed and downloaded provided for safe and healthy internet usage by the child, and the child monitoring software can aptly do this.
1. Purchase the application- Investment in a reliable, user-friendly and efficient child monitoring app is the first step towards regulating your child’s smartphone activities.
2. Download and install-After making the purchase download and install the app and gain knowledge about its advantages and how to properly use the application.
3. Login and create an account- To ensure privacy and dedicated monitoring of your child’s activities, create your account.