Excessive usage of cell phones by the child in early ages and teenage can often result in distraction from studies and learning. In this growing age, a child usually needs a regulated use of cell phones through the parent’s control app. Parents of children above 12 years often allow them excessive usage of cell phones and later on they look for ways to fix the issue. Starting early, one needs to fix the problem of providing a cell phone monitoring software to the children, so that parents regulate their cell phones activities daily.
The first thing a parent should do when they purchase a phone for their children is to install a parental control app to check their internet usage. A parent control app provides for GPS location tracking, website regulation and allows for filtering of activities on the cell phone for safety from online predators.
A reliable and useful cell phone monitoring software available in the market is Parental Control App which is easy to use online web portal and can be effectively used to restrict the child’s usage of internet and cell phones.
● Application Filtering
● Website Address Filtering
● Website Category Filtering
● Contacts Filtering
● Time Restrictions
● Profanity Alert
● Intrusion Alert
● Geo Facing Alert
● Full Parental control– The app is parented friendly and comes with a user-friendly interface, easy to download and login and provides for easy access to the child’s content on a regulated basis. From photos to GPS Location to videos, everything is regulated by the parent. Parent control monitoring app often comes with the option to block and restrict content and apps n the child’s cell phone.
● Logging features- The cell phone monitoring app allows for various filters and restrictions such as geo-fencing, profanity restrictions, locking and application filtering which allows for minimum access to adult content from an early age and parental control apps also help in regulating child cybercrimes and internet crimes.
● Real-time GPS tracking- the application also allows for real-time GPS tracking of the child’s cell phone so that the parent can easily trace the child in case of emergency and even at late hours. The GPS tracking feature of child monitoring app allows for security to the parent and is a prime feature of the app.
The three necessary steps based on which a child monitoring application can be easily installed are:
1. Downloading the cell phone monitoring app – The first and foremost step to using the form by a parent is the make a purchase in the app store on android and download the form to understand its usage and implications.
2. Creating the account- Next step to providing the applications is to download the app and create login details and then understand its features. Also, link the child’s phone with the app.
3. Put to regular usage- Last step is to use the app regularly to monitor the child’s activities and internet usage.